Preventive dentistry, dental implants, root canal treatments, tooth replacement, cosmetic dentistry, TMD treatments, children’s and geriatric dentistry – Dr. Manuela Ringler
Come in to our cosy practice. Welcome to Dr. Manuela Ringler’s Zahnstube – your family dental practice in the heart of Erlangen. We are glad to offer you the entire spectrum of state-of-the-art dental treatments in our practice. In addition to preventive dentistry, dental implants, fillings, root canal treatments, and treatment of periodontitis, we offer splint therapy for temporomandibular disorders (TMD) and cosmetic dentistry. We also provide dental care for patients suffering from dental anxiety, as well as geriatric patients and children.
This means that we are the perfect practice for your whole family – for the young and the old. If you find it difficult to attend our practice because of your age or any special needs, we do also offer home visits. Our practice is fully accessible for anyone.
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment in our practice in Erlangen.
Best regards, Dr. Manuela Ringler and the Zahnstube staff
You should consider our practice a very special place. A place, where you can enjoy everything that state-of-the-art dentistry has to offer. A place, where you can feel comfortable and take your seat as easily as when sitting on a sofa with friends. And of course, it shall be a place, where you meet an empathic, open-minded team, that you can entrust yourself to entirely. Therefore, establishing a personal patient-dentist relationship based on trust is important to us. We want to take care of you in the long run. We want to get to know your personal dental history and take it into account in each treatment. If you like, we can provide care for your whole family – always being passionate about our work to assure your good oral health. It is our aim to reproduce that special, familiar atmosphere that you usually encounter in rural settings, right in the heart of Erlangen, combining it with the latest technology and state-of-the-art dentistry. A visit to our practice shall be a calm and relaxed experience that contributes to improving your chewing and living quality in the long-term. High-quality, down-to-earth – typically Franconian: Sincere. Good. Dentistry.
Comprehensive and high quality dentistry for the whole family:
- Preventive Dentistry
- Dental implants using 3D X-rays
- Endodontics / Root Canal Treatments
- Prosthodontics / High-quality Tooth Replacement
- Splint (TMD Treatment)
- Periodontitis Treatment
- Patients with Dental Anxiety
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Mandibular Advancement Devices
Our practice is easily accessible for everyone via a barrier-free entrance and lift. We are equipped with an accessible toilet. Retirement homes can also contact us for dental care. Furthermore, if you find it difficult to attend our practice because of your age or any special needs, we do also offer home visits. Contact us!
Dr. Manuela Ringler
- Name: Dr. Manuela Ringler
- Date of birth: 12/02/1986
- Place of birth: Nuremberg
- Nationality: German
- Marital status: Married, 1 child
Professional Formation and Experience:
- Since 2022: Founded dental practice Zahnstube in Erlangen
- 09/2019-12/2021: Employed as dentist in Roth
- 06/2019-08/2019: Employed as dentist in Nuremberg
- 01/2019-05/2019: Employed as dentist in Heilsbronn
- 2017 – 2018: Worked as assistant dentist in Heilsbronn
- 2010 – 2016: Studied dentistry at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen, passed the government licensing examination
- 2008 – 2014: Worked as dental assistant in Fürth, focussing on dental practice management
- 2007 – 2008: Worked as dental assistant in Nuremberg
- 2005 – 2007: Completed vocational training to become a dental assistant in Nuremberg
- 1996 – 2005: Studied at Peter-Vischer-Gymnasium (secondary school) in Nuremberg, obtained university entrance qualification
- 1992 – 1996: Studied at Grundschule Almoshof (primary school) in Nuremberg
- 2014 – 2020: PhD student at Department of Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen
- 2020: Received doctorate of dentistry at Department of Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen